Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day


I woke up around 630 and laid on the couch for a little bit since Alex was still sleeping. We opened our presents. Alex got a wedge set, golf bag, and two jackets for Sapporo. I received a Mintpad but was later returned for an IPod Touch since the mintpad would not work with our computer. Santa also brought me a pair of Coach flip-flops since he knew my feet would be hurting half way through the New Years Party at the O'Club. Alex and I headed over to the Browne's house for waffles and ham. We have been going over there since the first year we were here. For dinner Liz had us over. We had lasagna, manicotti, salad, and garlic bread. I also brought over the chocolate fountain for desert. I sure have put the fountain to use this year. It was a fun time for all of us to be together and remind others of what happened the previous night. We exchanged gifts and watched a few movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment